Yinka Olaito is happy,excited and passionate Communication specialist, Social Media expert, Trainer and speaker. Yinka Olaito helps brands(Profits and Non-profits)with effective communication and positioning for premium service delivery and returns. Yinka Olaito also has special interest in Development Communication and has consulted for noted UN Agencies. Yinka Olaito is the CCO of Michael Sage Consulting(Communication/digital media), African Child Education Right Initiatives(NGO) and Content Director, Africa Development Talk( online Platform for discussion on Policy, Governance, development across Africa)
Branding is all about differentiation. But it is obvious that some brands do stand out among their peers. Many brands owners are worried why their brands are not outstanding. The reason is that when the basics are given, there is need to do certain things right and that is what we will focus on today.
1. Quality communication: we all know that communication is not information passage. Many brands are not mindful of their communication channels, time, moods, season, and styles. These all contribute to the effectiveness of communication. Communication is the bedrock of any relationship; brand communication is not an exceptional. When there is no quality communication, the wheel of the relationship will break down. The union becomes enduring. Check the quality of your brand communication with its stakeholder if your brand must stand out.
2. Strong emotional connection: Following closely the above point is that stand out brands have strong emotional connection with their users. The users of the brand have become one. The brand users have become one with brand. They do not trade anything with the brand. They just love the brand beyond measure.
3. Provide superior service: The services being rendered by stand out brands are not just one of a kind. They work hard to provide superior service. Stand out brands add value and accelerate the value each new day. Stand out brands always look for more ways to please their brand ambassadors.
4. Seek feedback and act on it: Most stand out brands never assumed they know it all. They always want a feedback to know how they are doing and what they need to do make their customers happy the more. They do not gather unnecessary data, questionnaire that they do not use. Every feedbacks they sought are purposeful with a made up minds to act as fast as possible on them.
5. Sell right experience: experience counts in stand out brands. What kind of experience does people get when they interact with your contact point among others will determine your brand standout level. Hire a chief receptionist officer that is good as well like other internal brand ambassadors. Pay the contact points employees well and train them to be a worthy ambassador.
These among others will guarantee, give your brand chances of standing out.