Yinka Olaito is happy,excited and passionate Communication specialist, Social Media expert, Trainer and speaker. Yinka Olaito helps brands(Profits and Non-profits)with effective communication and positioning for premium service delivery and returns. Yinka Olaito also has special interest in Development Communication and has consulted for noted UN Agencies. Yinka Olaito is the CCO of Michael Sage Consulting(Communication/digital media), African Child Education Right Initiatives(NGO) and Content Director, Africa Development Talk( online Platform for discussion on Policy, Governance, development across Africa)
Twitter has become a major influence in the social media networking platform. According to Wikipedia,this source states and outlines benefits, popularity of twitter “Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service created by then Cornell student Jack Dorsey that enables its users to send and read other users’ updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters[verification needed] in length. Updates are displayed on the user’s profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default). Users can send and receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS, RSS (receive only), or through applications such as Tweetie, Twitterrific, Twitterfon, TweetDeck and feedalizr. The service is free to use over the web, but using SMS may incur phone services provider fees.
Twitter has received extensive visibility and popularity worldwide. Twitter is often described as the ‘SMS of Internet’ in that the site provides the back-end functionality (via its APIs) to other desktop and web-based applications to send and receive short text messages often obscuring the actual website itself. Four gateway numbers are currently available for SMS: short codes for the United States, Canada, and India, and a United Kingdom-based number for international use. There is now also a short code for Vodafone users from the UK. Several third parties offer posting and receiving updates via email”. Are you on twitter? Are you utilizing the opportunity offer by twitter to enhance your brand visibility? Following the right people also enhances your personal and corporate brand or whatever you want to use it for. I strongly recommend you follow me on Twitter as I have made the list of 30 Personal Branding Experts on Twitter in the world. This has been acknowledged by an article by Jacob Share, a job search expert, creator of the JobMob, one of the biggest blogs in the world about finding jobs. Follow him on Twitter for job search tips and humor. For further details on this please visit: http://personalbrandingblog.com/30-personal-branding-experts-on-twitter/
I see you there.
30 Personal Branding Experts on Twitter: The definitive list of who to follow for the best personal branding information on Twitter.
Personal branding Twitterers
- Dan Schawbel, @danschawbel Beverly Macy, @BeverlyMacy Jacob Share, @jacobshare ,Katie Konrath, @katiekonrath, Monica O’Brien, @monicaobrien
- Jun Loayza, @junloayza , Liz Lynch, @liz_lynch , Chad A. Levitt, @ChadALevitt , Maria Elena Duron, @mariaduron , William Arruda, @williamarruda , Wendy Marx, @wendymarx , Hajj Flemings, @HajjFlemings who runs @BrandCampU , Lesley Everett, @LesleyEverett
- Ola Rynge, @Rynge , Kirsten Dixson, @kirstendixson , Jeffrey Blake, @jeffrey_blake , Dave Saunders, @davesaunders , Trace Cohen & Pete Kistler’s Brand-Yourself, @Brandyourself , Megan Fitzgerald, @ExpatCoach
- Gillian Kelly, @Gillian_Kelly , David Sandusky, @DavidSandusky who runs the @YourBrand forum , Char Brown, @charbrown,
- Rob Cuesta, @RobCuesta , Yinka Olaito, @pathfindernig , Louise Mowbray, @louisemowbray, Emilie Ogez (in French), @eogez , Fadhila Brahimi (in French), @fbrahimi , Tom Scholte (in Dutch), @TomScholte ,Tessa Faber (in German), @MakingSense